We aim to connect, encourage, support & empower women working in Griffith and surrounds.
Created by women for women.
Griffith Women in Business Incorporated is a non-for-profit organisation, founded in 2017.
Born from a desire to connect, collaborate and enhance the careers of Women in the community.
Through members and partnerships, Griffith Women in Business provides an opportunity to enhance our community strengths.
So whether your a business owner, or a staff member - Griffith Women in Business is for you. We are stronger together.
“We aim to create a friendly collaborative space to
connect & learn. We invite all women working in Griffith and surrounds to be part of the journey .”
— BELINDA JOHNS, FOUNDING PRESIDENT.
Griffith Women in Business is here to connect, support and inspire you and other local women working in our community.
With a mixture of networking events, workshops and inspirational key note speakers, a membership can help you gain business success.
- Valuable connections with professional women
- Discounted member rates to all functions
- Members Newsletter
- Member of the month profile featured on the website and socials.
- Access to role models and mentors
- Opportunities to promote your business and host events
- Member of Griffith Women in Business logo
Meet our members
“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
– Jane Goodall, AUTHOR.
Our mission to build a strong community of professional women in Griffith & surrounds.
- We aim to encourage, support and empower working women of all ages in Griffith
- Provide opportunities to build relationships and networks.
- Advance the careers of women in Griffith through mentoring, team building, inspiration and motivation
- Facilitate business improvement and career advancement by sharing ideas and providing expert presenters and educational opportunities
- Create an environment of friendship and inclusiveness amongst business women in Griffith & surrounds.
Follow us on Instagram